Want to sell your hash wares or hash services at the InterAmericasHash 2015?
Come join our CRAZY BaZaar Room.
What to expect at the BaZaar?
- 10~20 booths of hash haberdashery, Portland favorites and running gear
- BaZaar Room open for 3 sessions, Friday: 2 pm - 5:30 pm, Saturday: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm and Sunday: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Advertise your booth and products in the InterHash Magazine 2015 to boost business opportunities for a small fee
- Table included 6 or 8 ft depending on your needs
- Electrical supply provided upon request
- Locked room for off hours for safe keeping
- Harrier Magazine
- Long Beach Hash House Harriers - haberdashery
- Portland Dead Whores Hash House Harriers - haberdashery
- Seattle Hash House Harriers - haberdashery
- Stumptown Hash House Harriers - haberdashery
- Portland Humping Hash House Harriers - haberdashery
- Hashgoods – (Captain Von Poopy Pants) - Socks and Flying Cox
- Stumptown Kilts – Bimbo & Wanker kilts
- Bali Interhash 2016 - regos
- Colorado Invihash 2016 - regos
- Tidewater H3 - TH3 patches/shirts/misc & Lunar H3 rego/patches/stickers and kilts
- Mount Dora – Ladies Tank Tops
- DC area - Red Tent H3 - - haberdashery
- Babes Hash Cruise - Babe's Hash Cruise and foot beads
- Tampa Bay H3 - ceramic bead Hash name necklaces
- Deep Chocolate Designs - Songbooks, Tshirts, LOTS of other cool haberdashery
- Massage Queen Libby – Massages $20 for 20 minutes of delights
- 16th Street Designs - penis and vagina related items
- Houston Masturbation Hash - handmade haberdashery
- Crazy Make ‘Em Ups™ - Best Hash Game Ever! We also have some cool vessels, underwear, and drinking supplies.
- Alouette - jewelry. rugs. blankets, sox, shot glasses, mugs
- HashHub.us - haberdashery
- Fishlips - Beer Car Hats
- Gert's Snacks & Spices and Bimbos of Jersey - drink recipe cards (offering free drink samples) and natural insect repellant
- Hashshirts.com - performance wear for hashers and harriettes
- Mother Hash's 80th anniversary
- St. Louis Haberdashers - haberdashery from all 4 St. Louis Kennels
- South Sound - haberdashery
- Portland Running Company
No commitment needed at this time, we want to know who is interested and what they will bring and what your needs are. If interested in advertising in the InterHash Magazine let us know so we can get the magazine folks involved.
Haberdashers to date: